Foxfi just updated

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Just wanted to let everyone know that the free wifi tether app Foxfi just updated to 1.95.2. Im guessing that this is the update that will make it compatible with the epic and the s3. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Let me know if it works now please. Foxfi.com

Tsukiyomi

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to let everyone know that the free wifi tether app Foxfi just updated to 1.95.2. Im guessing that this is the update that will make it compatible with the epic and the s3. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Let me know if it works now please. Foxfi.com

Thanks for letting us know. Still not working for me though, and if you go to the 'Devices' page it pretty much says that the E4GT isn't supported post-Gingerbread :(

FoxFi Devices

DataHawg

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Try "Portable WiFi Hotspot Free" from Core Tecnology. I haven't tried it but I hear it works on non rooted phones and even works on the latest FK09 JB Leaked rom

luut

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
1.91.3 no longer works on my Galaxy S3. you're forced to upgrade to 1.95 which does not work.
Very disappointed user.

Tsukiyomi

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Since you're running JB then I'd assume that means you're rooted? The point is that Sprint removed functionality (or at least blocked the ability to Wi-Fi tether without their plan) on rooted phones.

charles31

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I just signed in with my email and a password it asked me to do to download the free foxfi. After all that and then following links... I wind up being subjected to a downloader. What kind of forum is this?

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm rooted running jb and My wifi tether works awesome I use it to game online with my ps3 with lil to no lag at all sprint hasn't blocked me thing from rooted phones that I'm aware of

Sent from my totally awesome jellybeanerific S2 epic 4G touch using tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci