- 11 Posts
will rooting help or fix GPS issue?
Sorry if this has been addressed before. I have major GPS issues where it just won't lock or take ridiculously long to get a lock. I've had the phone for a year and it's always been this way. I can't stand it anymore. Has anyone had this problem and then rooted and it fixed the problem? If so, do you need to flash a whole new ROM after rooting to fix the issue or is there some other "patch" or fix that can be applied to the stock ROM? Thanks!
- 11-20-2012, 03:04 PM #2
- 11-20-2012, 03:13 PM #3
- 9 Posts
- 11-20-2012, 04:47 PM #4
- 11-20-2012, 11:12 PM #5
- By Funkpod in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 29Last Post: 12-01-2012, 08:08 PM
- By 6tr6tr in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:38 PM
- By Ticojpunk in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2011, 03:31 AM
- By evoldroid in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2011, 07:24 PM
- By vkettell in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 7Last Post: 04-05-2011, 08:38 PM