- 1 Posts
Help! my browser history is on another phone...
I have a galaxy S2 / sprint, and I upgraded my wife to the same phone last month. However now every thing I search through google comes up on her phones browser history. She had allmy browser history since 2008!!!!
I have checked to see if she is logged into my gmail account, she is not.
I checked to see if I was sharing/had her on my phone. nope!
I logged her out and then back in (gmail).
I set my phone to not save browser history, it does not save my history on my phone, but it shows up on hers....
- 11-27-2012, 08:33 PM #2
- 14 Posts
Re: Help! my browser history is on another phone...
Which browser is this? The default internet browser on the phone.
When you say gmail are you talking about in the browser or in the gmail app?
I would go to google.com on her phone and check to see, who is logged in.
Also google now alllows you to connect 2 accounts together, logged in at same time, may be this is happening.
If you're using firefox, that also syncs across computers/phones/etc. make sure her firefox is not synced/connected to your firefox user.
Sounds like a simple fix , good luck.
- By intoaction66 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2013, 05:34 PM
- By RaSpewTin in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 56Last Post: 10-19-2013, 11:37 AM
- By breabea in forum HTC VividReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2012, 03:40 AM
- By RaSpewTin in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 60Last Post: 07-24-2012, 08:45 PM
- By juck in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2011, 02:43 PM