- 11-29-2012, 11:18 PM #2
- 11-30-2012, 12:16 PM #3
Re: Phone gets really hot when talking on the phone
IF your on a long call, say 30 minutes, thats a lot of cpu usage as well as a constant connection with the 1xrtt radio. Sending and receivinig voice info.
I rarely talk over 15 minutes but i think most phones i have ever owned have gotten a little warm on long calls.
- By billierobin in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2012, 07:33 PM
- By hatdroid in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2011, 11:57 AM
- By J-Dam in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:45 AM
- By 1kanaka27 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:26 PM
- By bigdave57 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 04-30-2010, 04:38 AM