- 11-30-2012, 09:01 AM #2
- 11-30-2012, 09:01 AM #3
Re: Flash the phone
You could talk to Sprint, I know not what you wanted to hear and see what they have to offer.
At home, they can offer you the Airave which connects to your home ISP to boost/provide a better connection for homes on the edge of quality signal.
Otherwise see what they can offer possibly an early but out of your remaining contract.
Are you roaming ever? If your roaming an awful lot then you might also be able to use this as a bargaining tool.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 11-30-2012, 07:36 PM #6
- 12-01-2012, 09:57 AM #8
- 12-01-2012, 12:11 PM #9
- By Max2mus in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 7Last Post: 01-14-2012, 04:19 PM
- By iceberg384 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2011, 07:51 AM
- By tanda4 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2011, 05:49 PM
- By G6Pilot2B in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:34 PM
- By IceBone in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:35 AM