Photo/video recovery

Van2012

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded an app and everytime i clicked
on something advertisements would pop up and
then suddenly there was this pop up sign that says
sd card is damaged and in order to clear it i had to clicked on it to wipe everything o:':)'(ff and so i did. I forgot that i had precious photos and videos of my kids' moments. Some photos are still in my gallery /camera but how do i recover the deleted photos from the sd card ??

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
If they were on an external SD card and you deleted them, there are ways of recovering them. I do not know the specific programs, but I do know that first and foremost, you should not put anything new on your SD card. Use google, it will be your friend in solving this.

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I have used recova wiyh good results. You can also try undelete from the plsystore. Most important is to stop saving anything to your phone now before you ovrrwrite the photos. Its all still tgere.

sent from MY BAD A$$ ET4G

Lenoard

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi Van2012, If you lost your photos from sd card, you can take out your sd card out, and connect it to your computer and recover photos.
Free software like Recuva.

Some data recovery software tools cannot recognize the android phone so you can get data recovery for android. Specially for android devices.

Uglyfido, patrao_n told you do not write any new files to the sd card, that's right. Because if you put new data in, you will overwritten the SD card so you cannot find your photos back even with a data recovery tool.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan