Wtf? Wife's stock e4gt bricked?

elijahbrown

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
My wife won't let me anywhere near her phone because she sees a quarter of the stuff I do to my phone. I mean, she wants nothing to do with modding her phone in any way. She would be perfectly happy if the Kindle app was the only thing on it.

So last night, like usual my wife read for a couple hours while I flashed some experimental framework mods I was working on. We both go to bed and plug in our phones on our nightstands. We just woke up and SHE has a BLOD!

Gonna tell her to let it drain down and pull the battery for a couple hours but I am really curious if anyone knows what could have happened?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
My wife won't let me anywhere near her phone because she sees a quarter of the stuff I do to my phone. I mean, she wants nothing to do with modding her phone in any way. She would be perfectly happy if the Kindle app was the only thing on it.

So last night, like usual my wife read for a couple hours while I flashed some experimental framework mods I was working on. We both go to bed and plug in our phones on our nightstands. We just woke up and SHE has a BLOD!

Gonna tell her to let it drain down and pull the battery for a couple hours but I am really curious if anyone knows what could have happened?

I know what happened. You flashed experimental framework modifications on her phone.

The moral to the story is don't touch your wife's phone if you don't know how to unbrick it. :) Seriously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma