[Discussion] FL04 leak
Just wanted to have a little discussion about the latest JB leak.
What are you favorite features of the jelly bean leak?
I love the new launcher, the folders (although I don't like how they don't automatically close), and being able to change up the MMS app.
Coming from someone who uses AOSP based ROMs, I'm very impressed with what Samsung has done with this update.
Now what I don't like is obviously battery life. So far.... not the greatest but, I get my full headset audio back
- 12-16-2012, 06:08 AM #2
- 12-16-2012, 10:21 AM #4
- 12-16-2012, 12:04 PM #5
- 12-16-2012, 01:50 PM #6
- 12-16-2012, 02:56 PM #7
Re: [Discussion] FL09 leak
I believe you can. But then your internal storage will be deleted.
There's a .zip file that you can flash. Just make sure you flash the FL04 modem after so you don't lose your data.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch running CyanogenMod 10
- 12-17-2012, 10:21 AM #9
- 12-17-2012, 11:13 AM #10Current Device: LG G2 (D800 - AT&T)
- 12-17-2012, 02:10 PM #11
- 12-19-2012, 06:25 AM #13
- By droidweasel in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 190Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:02 AM
- By kerimh40 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 58Last Post: 01-25-2010, 07:10 PM
- By twizler3 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:55 PM
- By ericks17 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 11-25-2009, 08:47 AM
- By balend in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2009, 01:54 PM