Epic 4G Touch LTE Ready???
Recently, I updated my Epic 4G Touch to Jelly Bean. The only issue I had was that I lost the ability to send and receive mms messages. I have a pre-paid plan on the Sprint network through Flash Wireless. I called up my carrierand they had me update the MMSC URL by entering a dialer code. While in the menu, I noticed an item 'LTE APN Settings'. Does anybody know what that is?
- 12-18-2012, 11:59 AM #2
- 12-18-2012, 02:27 PM #3
- 12-26-2012, 07:54 PM #5
- 12-26-2012, 10:18 PM #6
Re: Epic 4G Touch LTE Ready???
I tired to enable it for the hell of it... it started asking for a SIM card for certain apps or functions.
I assume Samsung is trying to make a modular firmware for most models that are compatible. Or there is an Galaxy S2 variant that has LTE in the wild somewhere.
- 12-27-2012, 09:21 AM #8
- 12-27-2012, 11:58 AM #9
- 12-27-2012, 12:09 PM #10
- 12-27-2012, 12:22 PM #11
- 12-27-2012, 01:59 PM #12
- By zackmack7 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 10Last Post: 08-01-2012, 12:53 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 105Last Post: 12-14-2011, 07:42 PM
- By blitzen89 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 70Last Post: 09-19-2011, 03:35 AM
- By Jesse Potter in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 36Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:40 PM
- By oversteer325 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2011, 11:35 AM