- 225 Posts
Does anyone have experience or tried transplanting microcodes from the s3 to this device from what I understand the processors are the same just ours is dual core and the s3 is quad I've done this on computers before but never tried on mobile devices curious to see if it would work.
Edit: microcodes are the codes for your cpu that program the amount of cores your cpu has.
Sent from my totally awesome jellybeanerific S2 epic 4G touch using tapatalk!
Last edited by slinkies; 12-19-2012 at 10:36 PM.
- 12-22-2012, 09:21 AM #3
- By gtek81 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2012, 05:03 PM
- By DuStU in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 123Last Post: 10-11-2011, 10:55 AM
- By azcharlie in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2011, 09:27 AM
- By Mom25 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2011, 03:58 PM
- By jbrown1114 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2011, 06:23 PM