Not exactly sure when it started. Maybe it was when my phone upgraded to ICS. It at least started after that, which was a while ago. My phone is just so slow. Thought I'd clean out my phone to free up memory and the like but that hasn't really helped. Haven't changed any of my settings. It's like an older computer that lags under the weight of all the crap that's on it and changes to it's OS so you'd think about reinstalling the whole shebang.
Examples: Coming out of or going into an application seems to take a few seconds too long. Sometimes my touch buttons will take what seems like an eternity to light up and be accessible. And sometimes when typing out a text it takes a few seconds to catch up. Sooo...annoying.
- 12-21-2012, 02:59 PM #2
- 12-21-2012, 04:31 PM #3
- 341 Posts
- Stock! (For now...)
- 12-21-2012, 09:39 PM #5
Re: So slow...
- By Sauk in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2011, 07:27 PM
- By PauByrd08 in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2011, 04:58 PM
- By MattMJB0188 in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2011, 12:46 PM
- By sgtboost in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2010, 09:35 AM
- By andonakis in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2010, 07:10 PM