Replacing the SE4GT digitizer

djdutertre

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, I have had many issues with my epic 4g touch's hard keys. They appear to be interfering with the antenna from what I'm told and also heavy movement. The will often act like I am touching them when I am not and in many cases it has frozen my phone. When the phone was stock, it was only happening to the menu key. So I rooted and I am running the cm10 beta 2 and I have disabled the menu button. But now it is moving over to my other keys and making it a pain in the ass to use when I need those keys. SO with that being said, I want to replace the digitizer in the phone. I have looked all over eBay but I cannot find just the digitizer without the LED screen. My reason for this is, they are all more than 100 bucks with housing and all. Does anyone know where I can find the digitizer itself? Everything else in the phone is fine except this.... please help with advise or point me in the right direction :) thanks a million

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Call sprint activate insurance for it the service and repair one wait a day or 2 and then take it into a repair center and have them do it it won't cost a dime but when u do call them don't let them know ur having problems with it until after insurance is on it for a few days otherwise they won't insure it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar