- 206 Posts
Some keys don't work
I had an ICS custom ROM on my phone (Caulkins) and in the last 2 days, the r,d and x keys stopped working. I switched from Swype to another keyboard, same thing.
I installed the leaked JB ROM, same thing. Sometimes it does work, so I don't think the screen sensor is bad. It is very frustrating as it makes my phone practically unusable when it happens.
I did a clean install on the JB ROM. Any ideas?
- By chud in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2012, 04:57 PM
- By RebelMonster in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2012, 05:38 PM
- By iold in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2012, 11:26 PM
- By oscarahj in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2011, 10:22 AM
- By Vigile in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2010, 12:59 PM