Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cannot See Files While Phone Is Plugged In

I took some pictures from New Years Eve last night and I'm trying to transfer to facebook, but it wont let me. Also I try to send it in a message and it says "unable to attach, file not supported"........I plugged my phone in (it's not on sd card, it's on phone memory) and I can't see any of the files whatsoever. I am running JB flash, FK23. Anyone know what the problem is?

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

Default Re: Cannot See Files While Phone Is Plugged In

Quote Originally Posted by urbrainwashd View Post
    I took some pictures from New Years Eve last night and I'm trying to transfer to facebook, but it wont let me. Also I try to send it in a message and it says "unable to attach, file not supported"........I plugged my phone in (it's not on sd card, it's on phone memory) and I can't see any of the files whatsoever. I am running JB flash, FK23. Anyone know what the problem is?
    Try updating the drivers to the current one on Samsung's site. Found this fixed most of my issues, even though they didn't happen until FL16.
    Reach me on Twitter || Google+/Hangouts || Forums: XDA-Developers || RootzWiki

If you like the AOSP efforts and want to help get new devices on board, donations really help.
    Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!