- 95 Posts
Pictures sent via messanging get super low res/compressed?
I've noticed images sent via text message from my GSII are received at a much lower resolution, and with lot's more compression apparently added, compared to photos sent from my wife's Note2. I'm still running FroYo on my GSII and she has ICS on her Note2. Otherwise the original source images are equally high resolution. Is this a function of froyo? It doesn't seem like there is any place I can control how much images shared through messaging are downsized/compressed? In both cases the images are being browsed through the Gallery then sent by selecting 'Share via -> Messaging'...
- 01-03-2013, 11:09 AM #2
Re: Pictures sent via messanging get super low res/compressed?
Hehe there was just a thread on this topic.
Mms picture compression.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
- By schwinn123 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 01:15 PM
- By Spanish Rice in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2012, 09:07 AM
- By sexyred0984 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2012, 02:22 AM
- By aecky01 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 11Last Post: 10-12-2010, 12:39 PM
- By jmusic36 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:16 PM