1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Transfer files from pc to phone?

My roommate & I are trying to figure out how to transfer files between our pc's & my galaxy s2. He's got a galaxy s3 with vzw but I'll post there for info.

We've been searching google for awhile, yet no luck finding out how to do this. Every "howto" doesn't work. Mine currently has ics & everytime we plug either phone into the computer nothing pops up on the phone as it used to. On the PC nor the phone.

ROM
    UnNamed v.2.0.1

Default Re: Transfer files from pc to phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Believeinsteve View Post
    My roommate & I are trying to figure out how to transfer files between our pc's & my galaxy s2. He's got a galaxy s3 with vzw but I'll post there for info.

We've been searching google for awhile, yet no luck finding out how to do this. Every "howto" doesn't work. Mine currently has ics & everytime we plug either phone into the computer nothing pops up on the phone as it used to. On the PC nor the phone.
    I'm not an expert, but have you downloaded the Samsung drivers? Also, I get speed connection errors when I plug into one of my USB ports (it may be less than 2.0), but my other port works fine. Maybe try another port?

ROM
    Jelly Bean

download the Samsung Kies software from Samsung website.

install it on your pc and the USB drivers will install automatically. also make sure under Developer options have the USB debugging checked off. then restart the pc with the phone disconnected.

ROM
    Stock

When you plug your phone in, slide the notification bar down and mount your phone

Sent from my JellyBean Epic Touchy Goodness
    BlackBerry 8130_Nextel i880_BlackBerry 8330_HTC Hero_Samsung S1_Motorola Photon_Samsung S2_Samsung S4

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

Quote Originally Posted by Believeinsteve View Post

Find your model on Samsung's site and look under downloads for the 12/16 USB drivers. Should get you going.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Reach me on Twitter || Google+/Hangouts || Forums: XDA-Developers || RootzWiki

If you like the AOSP efforts and want to help get new devices on board, donations really help.
    Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!