- 2 Posts
Transfer files from pc to phone?
My roommate & I are trying to figure out how to transfer files between our pc's & my galaxy s2. He's got a galaxy s3 with vzw but I'll post there for info.
We've been searching google for awhile, yet no luck finding out how to do this. Every "howto" doesn't work. Mine currently has ics & everytime we plug either phone into the computer nothing pops up on the phone as it used to. On the PC nor the phone.
- 01-10-2013, 05:47 PM #2
- 135 Posts
- UnNamed v.2.0.1
- 01-11-2013, 01:53 AM #3
- 183 Posts
- Jelly Bean
Re: Transfer files from pc to phone?
download the Samsung Kies software from Samsung website.
Kies - Sync Media, Contacts & Calendars Across All Devices | Samsung
install it on your pc and the USB drivers will install automatically. also make sure under Developer options have the USB debugging checked off. then restart the pc with the phone disconnected.
- 01-11-2013, 02:47 AM #4
- 01-11-2013, 03:35 AM #5
- 342 Posts
- Stock! (For now...)
- By ecigg in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 41Last Post: 03-28-2015, 03:27 PM
- By Believeinsteve in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 12-19-2013, 04:11 PM
- By anthonylokrn in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:37 PM
- By piizzadude in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 23Last Post: 04-07-2011, 07:56 AM
- By Destroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 10-03-2010, 07:40 PM