• 1 Post By ksg97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Launchers

Whats the best home launchers for samsung s2

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts

Default Re: Launchers

I've used several different Launcher products. All of them are better than Samsung's Touchwiz. While still on Gingerbread, I was a big fan of ADW Launcher. However, since updating to ICS, I'm having a great user experience with Nova Launcher Price. ADW did do a very nice (long overdue) upgrade a month or so ago, so I tried it out again. While the upgrade did improve the product and introduced some nice, new features, I found myself back going back to Nova within only a few days. Nova offers some great customization and gesture control and their most recent update even brought back the ability to scroll static wallpaper images when moving around the home screen pages. This was an capability that was stripped out during the ICS update from Sprint/Samsung.

I here a number of users that also like Apex. I tried the free version, but did not see anything compelling enough to make me switch. So, my vote (along with a few other friends) is for Nova Launcher Prime.

Hope this info helps... Good Luck!

i use both golauncher and apex

Apex. I have a photon q but out of all the launchers I have used this one is the best that is free.

I use Apex. It allows rotating the screen to landscape when I put it on its side. Lots of functionality even in the free version. Try 'em all, pick your favorite.

I tried Go Launcher, Nova, Apex, and Hololauncher and I like Holo the best.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

I've tried a few and am currently happy with the Apex launcher. I should probably buy the paid version.

Global Posts
    959 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9...on both devices

I have to agree with drk65 on this one. I used GoLauncher for ever on my EVO 4G for ever. Then when I got my ET4g and GT10.1 I started using ADW and then ADWex on both of them. ADW(ex) is a great launcher, lots of kewl features.

I got Nova Prime just cause it was on sale for .99 a few months ago. A few updates later I can't get away from it. Like drk65 when I saw ADW finally got a update I reinstalled it. Used it for a bit on my GT10.1... In my opinion Nova Prime is 10x better still.

I run ParanoidAndriod on both of my current devices. And with Nova Prime and PAs features and mods both of them run fast and flawless.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD
    Devices: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic Touch 4G
    Samsung Galaxy10.1 16gb, Wifi
    Thanked by:
    drk65 
    drk65 likes this.

Was using ADW for a long time, but found Nova Prime Launcher and have been loving it. The features and interface has been so much better than ADW.

Apex seems to work best for me. It looks the most grownup and still customizeable the other ones are kind of cartoonish. IMHO
    whymista likes this.