- 50 Posts
text message when I someone leaves a voice message
Can anyone explain why I get a weird text message when someone leaves a voice message for me on my sprint phone? What happened to the simple icon that told me I have a voice message and I call my phone number to receive it not some unknown number left in a text message?
- 01-25-2013, 10:14 AM #2
- 01-25-2013, 12:11 PM #3
- 01-26-2013, 01:19 AM #4
- 158 Posts
- 01-28-2013, 07:28 PM #5
- 87 Posts
Re: text message when I someone leaves a voice message
I was told by Sprint that that is a preinstalled voicemail app on the GS2. They give you a trial for a month and frankly it's pure crap. Unless the person speaks slowly and enunciates clearly it garbles the message. There's no way to remove that I know of. It's on the GS3 as well. Awful app.If you don't stand up for something you'll fall for anything...
- By ChicagoTommy in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:05 PM
- By AFR_NY in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:27 AM
- By chris930 in forum HTC RhymeReplies: 19Last Post: 06-18-2012, 09:52 AM
- By Phadunkin in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2012, 11:43 PM
- By dunivan in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2011, 09:26 PM