Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Default Sprint FL24 update

FL24 brings back universal search

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Sprint FL24 update

Good to know there pushing the update

Quote Originally Posted by isidro7181 View Post
    Good to know there pushing the update
    Curious, did they suddenly stop teaching the difference between "there", "they're", and "their" in elementary schools in the last 10 years, or did IQ's just sharply drop?

Quote Originally Posted by edenney View Post
    Curious, did they suddenly stop teaching the difference between "there", "they're", and "their" in elementary schools in the last 10 years, or did IQ's just sharply drop?
    I know the difference between all 3 I'm not stupid. I didn't know this was some kind of test where I have to have everything correct. Your a grown man aren't you pointing out things that don't matter at all over the internet. That's pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by edenney View Post
    LOL yeah that's funny and it happens so often (no offense meant OP) here as well as in other blogs. My other favorite is "to" vs. "too"! Either folks don't know or simply don't care.

Most are news watchers, others are news makers.

I agree, it bugs me too.

Quote Originally Posted by isidro7181 View Post
    I know the difference between all 3 I'm not stupid. I didn't know this was some kind of test where I have to have everything correct. Your a grown man aren't you pointing out things that don't matter at all over the internet. That's pointless.
    you're
    Thanked by:

I think you mean "you're" ...as in "you are". And, yes, it does matter. I am curious as to whether you wipe your *** after taking a dump. By your same logic, isn't wiping your *** unimportant? I mean, you're just going to take another dump tomorrow anyway, right? So what's the point? Smelling like crusty **** is not too different than writing like a nitwit too lazy to think about which word to use.

The scary part is, you get to vote. No wonder this country is going to crap. Never a shortage of imbeciles who believe their opinion is worth as much as those who actually spend at least a tiny bit of time and effort to TRY rather than whine about being offended.