Hey everyone. I know this has been posted before, but there were no real results. I am wondering if anyone has had ANY luck with using wired (or bluetooth) earbuds WITH inline music controls with our phone (Sprints SGS2). Now....here is the question...... WHAT brand eqarbuds and what app? I KNOW that Klipsch S4A's do not work from personal experience (still peeved over getting screwed by them). I have just purchased a set of Coloud earbuds....they sound nice, but their inline control does not work right. So......What has everyone found????
- 01-29-2013, 01:38 AM #3
- 01-29-2013, 04:42 AM #4
- 01-29-2013, 11:50 AM #5
- 135 Posts
- Calkulins E4GT.ROM.v3.0
Re: Earbud compatability
Been using a Motorola S305 "over the ear" set for a year now, they sound and perform great. Controls work great, exellent call quality and good sound. Can't keep ear buds in place, and the duct tape looked crazy...... joke lol.
To you via Jelly Bean filled Epic Touch.
- By jrm125 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 10Last Post: 06-23-2013, 07:53 PM
- By packhntr in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:27 AM
- By deadeye99 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2011, 08:32 PM
- By jdkluck in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:37 PM
- By jdkluck in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:37 PM