- 1 Posts
No sound for notifications
I have the Samsung Galaxy SII model SPH-D710 and I have no sound, no ringtone, no keypad tone, no text message tones, nothing! I can hear calls, when I make and receive. But the phone has lost all volume, its turned all the way up but the only way I know when I receive something is the phone will vibrate. Please help!
- 02-02-2013, 04:56 PM #2
- 02-21-2013, 12:16 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: No sound for notifications
I actually experienced this same problem last night. I was in the middle of playing a game, my phone froze, restarted on me, and since then i haven't had any sound on my phone unless i plug head phones in.
Ive gone to the Menu>settings>sound and made sure that all were turned on and nothing has changed it is still silent. No Ringtones, notifications, music, alarm sound, nothing. It is rather frustrating because i have had the phone for just over a year and have had so many problems with it. Help please
- 07-07-2013, 07:06 PM #4
- 07-08-2013, 10:40 AM #5
- By heyitsjustme in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 33Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:19 PM
- By Twindaddy in forum Droid BionicReplies: 13Last Post: 10-26-2013, 05:38 PM
- By hkmayo84 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2010, 05:53 AM
- By srvac in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2010, 11:43 AM
- By pined-apple in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2010, 11:46 AM