4g wont stay off..

mythstery

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
As the title says in the past few days my phones 4G will not stay off. There are certain areas I go to that don't have a 4G signal so I keep it off all the time. Now it just turns itself on all the time.

I go into settings to turn it offand it automatically comes right back on..

Anyone know why

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
The newest FL24 update from Sprint came with their Connections optimizer. You need to turn it off. you can do so by going, Menu>Settings>Under wireless and networks choose "more">Mobile Networks>Connections Optimizer>Uncheck the box. That should keep your 4G from turning itself on anymore.

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
The newest FL24 update from Sprint came with their Connections optimizer. You need to turn it off. you can do so by going, Menu>Settings>Under wireless and networks choose "more">Mobile Networks>Connections Optimizer>Uncheck the box. That should keep your 4G from turning itself on anymore.

This is exactly what I came onto this Forum to find out because my friends phone keeps turning the 4G on and I asked her if she got the update and she kept telling me no until I showed her this, now hopefully she will leave me alone.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

dextorboot

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this info. Came in to find out why my wifi kept turning itself back on throughout the day and 4G kept turning off at home.