- 02-03-2013, 07:27 PM #2
Re: Battery Saving app?
Battery saving apps are like a bandaid on a broken bone they don't work. You need to get to the root of your problem which I'm willing to bet is a number of wakelocks. Please post the other battery graph so I can take a look. The thing is those apps basically cripple the phone defeating their purpose and also keep the phone from deep sleeping.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-03-2013, 07:40 PM #4
- By Fishwhenican in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-20-2013, 06:18 PM
- By logan121691 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2013, 09:36 PM
- By iamloco724 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2012, 02:40 PM
- By adamtalife in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2012, 11:35 PM
- By Deadly_Poison630 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2012, 11:29 PM