- 02-03-2013, 06:27 PM #2
- 831 Posts
Re: Battery Saving app?
Battery saving apps are like a bandaid on a broken bone they don't work. You need to get to the root of your problem which I'm willing to bet is a number of wakelocks. Please post the other battery graph so I can take a look. The thing is those apps basically cripple the phone defeating their purpose and also keep the phone from deep sleeping.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-03-2013, 06:40 PM #4
- By logan121691 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:36 PM
- By iamloco724 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2012, 01:40 PM
- By Elkaholic in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 09-18-2012, 08:37 PM
- By adamtalife in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2012, 10:35 PM
- By TreyTrey619 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2012, 10:29 PM