Disable internal storage??
Ok I am getting another Epic Touch cause I loved my first one so much but I have one problem with the phone over all. The one thing I cant stand is the internal storage. All my info is on my 16gb sd card. So not only does the phone save to the internal it also looks for data in the internal. So alot of apps cant find the data cause its on my sd card. So is there anyway to disable the internal storage?
- 02-10-2013, 12:22 PM #2
- 02-10-2013, 09:23 PM #4
Re: Disable internal storage??
I'm not sure why, but at one point all the apps which I'd stored on the external card had disappeared, leaving nothing in the app drawer but placeholder icons. AFAI could tell, all the files and folders were still on the card and could be found using explorer apps like SD Maid. My music and podcast subscription files were still there and could be played by their respective apps. The only plausible precursor I can think of is that the card was nearly full.
- 02-13-2013, 07:53 PM #6
- By grimtales in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2010, 09:21 PM
- By Goodness in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2010, 12:21 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 04-21-2010, 03:52 PM
- By xorg in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2010, 10:29 AM
- By TofuScream in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:24 PM