- 02-15-2013, 02:10 PM #2
- 50 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disable 4g?
If your phone was updated with FL24, what is probably happening is releated to the Sprint Connections Optimizer, which was part of the FL24 update. It will actively scan and try to connect to the best available connection (whether WIFI, 4G, or 3G). So, in your case, when the phone does not detect a wifi connection, it will turn on the 4G in attempt to connect.
You need to turn off the Sprint Connection Optimizer manually and then your phone should stop this behavior. Go to Settings -> More Settings -> Mobile Networks -> Connections Optimizer and uncheck the box to turn it off.
- 02-19-2013, 11:01 AM #3
- By droidntn in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2013, 09:57 PM
- By Ruark in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:21 PM
- By sushiglobster in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2011, 11:55 PM
- By davidpquesada in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 04-08-2011, 10:37 PM
- By ZacHolley in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2011, 04:04 PM