Google and Battery Life
Wanta see a dramatic improvement in battery life?
Delete all your Google accounts. This is easily recoverable, just add them back in.
There are so many apps and services from Google that much of the battery consumption for "Android OS" is from them.
Their are a ton of Google apps and services on Android phones. They seem to be multiplying like rabbits. Many of them can't be uninstalled.
What is your battery life experience when you delete your Google accounts?VegasTom
- 02-21-2013, 10:05 AM #2
- 430 Posts
- Cold As Ice
Re: Google and Battery Life
Some people dont know that syncing your contacts to your google account will save them and store your info on google server. So when adding them back to can create multiple entries. I would make sure they are all already synced first before you delete them.
Also check out Deep Sleep Battery Saver.
- By mitch2k12 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 06-30-2010, 04:16 PM
- By droidabuser in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:27 PM
- By DonnieAles in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2010, 06:11 AM
- By Angelo921 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:45 PM
- By lastdetailwd in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2009, 01:26 AM