- 83 Posts
Titanium Backup Questiin
If I backup all User data and apps on my rooted E4GT and wipe it (something is killing my battery) do I just reinstall and restore or will it reinstall the problem setting or app? The app seems very complicated to me. I also have My Backup Pro if that will be easier. I always do a nandroid no matter what.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
- 02-26-2013, 09:39 AM #2
- 1,010 Posts
Re: Titanium Backup Questiin
I use my backup pro and have never had any issues. I'd try that one and see what happens. I've learned from a friend that settings and data from a previous Rom might not be compatible or can cause issues with a newer flashed Rom. So when wiping and flashing a new Rom, it maybe best to just restore apps and not the previous system data. Just a thought, try it and see what happens. Keep us posted.
I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android
- 02-26-2013, 11:17 AM #4
- By Qazme in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2010, 02:05 PM
- By DocPeanut in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:54 PM
- By TreyDaPrince in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2010, 05:35 PM
- By njfoses in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:22 PM
- By williest311 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2010, 04:43 PM