Sprint Releases Jelly Bean Today!

dev2nsu

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Trying to Update my little brothers S2 and Kies is saying that FL24 is the latest firmware. Guess its not live yet?

Tried to connect to kies and its not recognizing a new update. How long does it take?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Not sure but when I updated my S3 via keys the Jellybean update was there the same day it was announced. I guess I will check back

drk65

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
No need to search I have the link. Plus you can get a rooted version which I feel is necessary to run a lot of important programs like Titanium and Roam Control.

I've been running the Odin One-Click Stock/Rooted GB27 for several days... and am loving it! --- It has breathed new life into my E4GT! --- Personally speaking, now that we know GB27 is the official release, I would still install via the One-Click, as I no longer trust Sprint's OTA process after FL24 jacked up my phone. This was my first attempt at Flashing/Rooting/One-Click and it couldn't have gone more smoothly... as long as you READ and FOLLOW the instructions!

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been running the Odin One-Click Stock/Rooted GB27 for several days... and am loving it! --- It has breathed new life into my E4GT! --- Personally speaking, now that we know GB27 is the official release, I would still install via the One-Click, as I no longer trust Sprint's OTA process after FL24 jacked up my phone. This was my first attempt at Flashing/Rooting/One-Click and it couldn't have gone more smoothly... as long as you READ and FOLLOW the instructions!

I concur and would like to add that I used "No Data" meaning it didn't touch any of my personal data and had no problems, all my apps, data and settings were intact after the upgrade.

VGPOP

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Kies found update but I've had problem downloding file. Around 70% firmware upgrade progress, it says it cannot find file and if I want to download again. Anyone with this problem?

EDIT: Problem fixed. I unckecked option for Kies to save data for their database or something and it fixed problem.

Riboflavin

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Keis is giving me a "Low Battery" warning and wont let me update because of that. My battery is at 77%. Restarted the phone (via menu & battery pull) and neither helped. Keis is up to date.

Anyone have a solution?

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Keis is giving me a "Low Battery" warning and wont let me update because of that. My battery is at 77%. Restarted the phone (via menu & battery pull) and neither helped. Keis is up to date.

Anyone have a solution?

Charge your phone above 90%. I was at 60%, swapped to my backup battery that was fully charged and then ran it and it worked fine.