Got my ss2 back!

packhntr

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey all! Well, I got my SGS2 back from Samsung.....the KIES Jellybean upgrade totally screwed it over and I had to get a new phone, then KIES screwed that one up and Sammy had me send it in to reprogram the "new" one. Just got it back and it's on 4.0.4. NOW....I am NOT risking KIES to screw it up again! BUT I want JELLYEAN!!!! What is a good SAFE way to get it? Should I take it to Sprint and have them do it and have them be responsible? Are there any apps I should remove first?
Thanks in advance!

anon(5870994)

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I haven't even received the jelly bean upgrade on my galaxy s2 and I want jellybean too. I got it on my galaxy s3 and my nexus 7 so I should be fine. Don't know why I am not receiving it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

packhntr

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
They call it silver, I call it gunmetal or grey. It's a replacement. My original was black.
I decided to not to risk it again and took it to the local Sprint store and had them do it. I'm now rockin JELLYBEAN!

E4GTUser94

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
There shouldn't be 2 different links based on color, everything is exactly the same, besides the color so that doesn't make any sense. The "Titanium Grey" model has all the exact same insides as the black and white also.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781