Notifications from Business Calendar Pro not working

nabril1569

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello
i am running Business Calendar Pro v1.3.23 on my JB Blu kuban ROM, and I cant get calendar notifications to work. Despite having them turned off on the stock app, they keep coming up, but the Business Calendar notifications don't. I have 2 calendars--my work one (Exchange) and my gmail calendar.

Is this happening to anyone else?
thanks

May 21, 2013
Visit site
After the last update I started getting doubled up notifications myself. I thought that Cal and Business Cal might both have been posting notifications so I removed the calendars from Cal but left them in Business Cal. Now I've lost all calendar notifications. So, I believe that Google has tied the notifications to their own Cal app now. Sort of like what Microsoft used to do.

dvo777

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I believe that Google has tied the notifications to their own Cal app now. Sort of like what Microsoft used to do.
Certainly not. I'm using Business Calendar 1.4.0.4free on my Samsung Galaxy Note II running a rooted stock Android 4.1.1.
In my case notifications did not work for a while, and it turned out that this was because I had deactivated (using the "freeze" option of Titanium Backup) the "S Planner" app.
After re-activating it, I'm getting notifications again, even for non-Google calendars, e.g., in CalDAV format.

R Zap

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I had business calendar pro just stop working for me, one day to the next, have exchanged several emails with dev's and no suggestions have worked. install, uninstall, older versions, just wont open up, get "unfortunately, Business Calendar Pro has stopped" have sent reports in but just makes no sense. All other calendars work and its just on my razr maxx, it works on all other devices. Anyone experience anything like this? Thanking you in advance for any ideas/help in this matter. jb 4.1.2, rooted, stock rom.

Nestor Lobo

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I did it and didn't realized that could be the issue until I noticed that some expected notification didn't appeared and I miss and importand reminder.

Thanks a lot and you got all my votes if I had them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance