Power off cycling battery icon
I'm having the exact same issue as shown in this video. I've cleaned the port with electrical contact cleaner & compressed air, which did get out some pocket lint, however this issue continues. Is there a fix for this?
- 06-08-2013, 10:31 AM #2
- 06-08-2013, 11:54 AM #3
- 06-10-2013, 09:55 AM #4
- 06-10-2013, 11:31 PM #6
Re: Power off cycling battery icon
I like it so far. Battery life is WAY better than the S2, the screen is nicer (which is saying a lot IMO), it has more bells & whistles, some of which are useful like SplitScreen, and others like the eye tracking, I find annoying.
- By estebanj in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2011, 08:27 PM
- By LinxuSx in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2011, 08:13 PM
- By Dave Blake in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2010, 04:34 PM
- By SimonSays in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 12:40 PM
- By zennie in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:49 PM