HELP acts like I'm using it with touching it.

apebull

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
HELP All of the sudden the keyboard wants to keep popping up, or it wants to back up a screen like I hit the back button but I haven't touched a thing. Yesterday I was using the navagation and the keyboard kept popping up or it would back up a step in the directions. NOT fun when you trying to find a place. And today I was in another app and it just went crazy for a few seconds popping back and forth like my finger was laying on the screen, but I wasn't touching it. And just now I was on the home screen and the sttings menu popped up for a second then went away. I did just try and take the cover off to see if any dirt got in there, but I can't see any. HELP!!! My phone is one 2 weeks old :(

drk65

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Thank you SO MUCH. That is exactly the problem. Every time it's done it I was in an area with a weak signal.

Glad you now know what the issue is. I've heard that (in some cases) Sprint will replace your device that has this issue with a refurb. However, I've also heard that some who've done the exchange begin experiencing the exact same issue with the replacement device. So, it puts them back to square one. I've chosen to simply "deal with it" on my phone by just letting it do its thing and then hitting the back button, when necessary... until I upgrade to Moto X, HTC One, or GS4 within the next few months.

apebull

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I've decided to just send it back for a refund since that is an options still. I don't have the money for better phone so I'm looking at the LG Venice or the HTC Evo Design. I have Boost Mobile so my options are more limited.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown