Bricked, Only the notification light turns on and stays on. Nothing else happens.
Was wondering if anyone could help me out. I think I am screwed but my wife's S2 was stuck on the loading screen so I was going to reflash. Computer froze during the process and now if I try to power it on, the notification light turns on and just stays on, nothing else happens. Cannot reach recovery at all.
If I can restore it, great, but really I dont mind just selling it for parts. I just dont want any of her personal information on the phone when I do so but since I cannot wipe it, I doubt I can do that. Any help or insight into the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- 09-11-2013, 02:44 PM #2
Re: Bricked, Only the notification light turns on and stays on. Nothing else happens.
You're likely out of luck. If you can't get it turned on so you can use a PC to interface, I don't know of any way to fix it. As far as selling for parts, you could tear it down yourself and sell like the display assembly and battery. Bezels as well if you don't bust them up too bad. I wouldn't sell any other parts, though.
- By ccaballero in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 06:32 AM
- By minick in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:44 AM
- By Ofek Bengiat in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 03:41 AM
- By Vance14 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2013, 04:25 PM
- By Lamberto Basti in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 08:09 PM