need help !!! flashing samsung galaxy s2 sprint to boost
im new here and to flashing.
i got a sprint samsung galaxy s2 from ebay flashed to boostmobile a year + ago, last week the phone shut down and when i power it on the phone never passed the android screen again, went to a local store the guy said it was a flashing problem,the guy that sold me the phone, messed up with the donor phone or sold the phone.
so my problem right now is i have a like new phone ( this was my girlfriends phone she took good care of it ) and i cant do anything with it.
i contacted someone on ebay he told me he needs to delete all the files that are in the phone and put new ones and redo the flashing, so i need to ship it in, i dont want to ship a 200/220$ phone and not see it ever again.
can someone help me out on this? i need a step by step guide/tutorial, all the files needed and if i need the donor phone as well.
- 12-22-2013, 09:37 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-25-2013, 07:31 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: need help !!! flashing samsung galaxy s2 sprint to boost
Idk about the donor but, to flash to boost mobile go on rwilco12. Com clixk on sph d710 bst and click on roms. Then, pick out jellybean or ics and rooted or unrooted and in the last steps download and unzip the tar. Md5 file, put it into odin and flash it to your phone! Your all set
So far, the rom is smooth and i flashed this rom about a week ago and its perfect!! Hope this helps
Posted via Android Central App
- By csantoro85 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:55 AM
- By BillDennes in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:41 AM
- By JihadJoe in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:24 PM
- By Antara Henderson in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:43 PM
- By Eamon60 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:30 PM