1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default need help !!! flashing samsung galaxy s2 sprint to boost

hello everyone,

im new here and to flashing.

i got a sprint samsung galaxy s2 from ebay flashed to boostmobile a year + ago, last week the phone shut down and when i power it on the phone never passed the android screen again, went to a local store the guy said it was a flashing problem,the guy that sold me the phone, messed up with the donor phone or sold the phone.

so my problem right now is i have a like new phone ( this was my girlfriends phone she took good care of it ) and i cant do anything with it.

i contacted someone on ebay he told me he needs to delete all the files that are in the phone and put new ones and redo the flashing, so i need to ship it in, i dont want to ship a 200/220$ phone and not see it ever again.

can someone help me out on this? i need a step by step guide/tutorial, all the files needed and if i need the donor phone as well.

Thank you.

Global Posts
    13,777 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: need help !!! flashing samsung galaxy s2 sprint to boost

Quote Originally Posted by braga118 View Post
    hello everyone,

im new here and to flashing.

i got a sprint samsung galaxy s2 from ebay flashed to boostmobile a year + ago, last week the phone shut down and when i power it on the phone never passed the android screen again, went to a local store the guy said it was a flashing problem,the guy that sold me the phone, messed up with the donor phone or sold the phone.

so my problem right now is i have a like new phone ( this was my girlfriends phone she took good care of it ) and i cant do anything with it.

i contacted someone on ebay he told me he needs to delete all the files that are in the phone and put new ones and redo the flashing, so i need to ship it in, i dont want to ship a 200/220$ phone and not see it ever again.

can someone help me out on this? i need a step by step guide/tutorial, all the files needed and if i need the donor phone as well.

Thank you.
    Have you found anything out yet? I can try to help as much as I can, but I have never done this either.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: need help !!! flashing samsung galaxy s2 sprint to boost

Idk about the donor but, to flash to boost mobile go on rwilco12. Com clixk on sph d710 bst and click on roms. Then, pick out jellybean or ics and rooted or unrooted and in the last steps download and unzip the tar. Md5 file, put it into odin and flash it to your phone! Your all set

So far, the rom is smooth and i flashed this rom about a week ago and its perfect!! Hope this helps

Posted via Android Central App