Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Major issues with my phone

Hey all, I attempted to start up my phone one day and the blue light flashed (as it does), the logo appeared, but then the logo disappeared and the blue light flashed again while the phone turned itself off. I can't turn the phone on at all. Highly frustrating. (I typed that up a month ago.) A month later, now it turns on, but it restarts or shuts off once every two or so minutes and sometimes what I mentioned above still occurs. I have tried everything. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it more than greatly. Phone is basically useless and impossible to use.

Default Re: Major issues with my phone

Hello.
    Go to service center. Re install OS in your device. Or Search Youtube How to Re install OS in your Device. I prefer to go service center.

Hello.
    Go to service center. Re install OS in your device. Or Search Youtube How to Re install OS in your Device. I prefer to go service center.

Global Posts
    13,077 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by PersonalJournals View Post
    Hey all, I attempted to start up my phone one day and the blue light flashed (as it does), the logo appeared, but then the logo disappeared and the blue light flashed again while the phone turned itself off. I can't turn the phone on at all. Highly frustrating. (I typed that up a month ago.) A month later, now it turns on, but it restarts or shuts off once every two or so minutes and sometimes what I mentioned above still occurs. I have tried everything. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it more than greatly. Phone is basically useless and impossible to use.
    Remove the battery for a few hours then reinsert it. Let it charge for a while then try rebooting and see if that fixes your issue. Also, consider a battery replacement.