- 100 Posts
My wifes power button stopped working today. We got these GS2s when they first came out on Sprint. The only way to get the screen to come on is to plug it in, or answer a text or call when the screen automatically comes on.
Is there any way to fix this issue? We are waiting for the GS5 to come out before we get new phones, so I need to try and make this last for a few more months.
- 02-07-2014, 09:05 AM #2
- 113 Posts
Re: Power Button
You could try this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...CMK7oQTF8oLIAw
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
- 02-14-2014, 01:05 PM #4
- 3 Posts
- By ratchetjaw#AC in forum LG G FlexReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 03:48 PM
- By Michael Sacher in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:11 AM
- By TheEijk in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:20 PM
- By awilisch in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:56 PM
- By chrisngrod in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:21 AM