- 34 Posts
how to wipe a gs2
Getting ready to donate a gs2 but concerned about leaving information. I already did factory reset which cleared apps, contacts, emails, etc. But I noticed that the sprint ID & the phone number are still there. The ID & number went with the new phone, but I would like to get rid of this information. Is this possible for a "common" person to do? Thanks in advance.
- 03-31-2014, 09:26 AM #2
Re: how to wipe a gs2
If it is a stock recovery, then no. You might be able to take it to a Sprint store and they may be able to do something.
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 33Last Post: 06-02-2014, 04:57 AM
- By Carlesthetics in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:59 PM
- By Mike Adams2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 07:46 AM
- By ngreen91 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 07:12 AM
- By evilempire in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 11:18 PM