- 1 Posts
Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Issue-Need Help
my NON-ROOTED cell was stuck on the Samsung Galaxy S2 black/white message...I took out the battery to "rest" it, but it didn't work.
What I've done or tried to do so far:
1-recovery, i did wipes. Now I CANNOT enter recovery mode, it just shows the little Android guy for a really long time. Then it'll show the black screen with samsung galaxy s2 white words
2-Someone suggested I try Odin...so I downloaded samsung drivers then I downloaded odin from Rwilco12's website. I downloaded it from stock roms, ics, fh23, no data restore, unrooted. Did the steps to install Odin, but it said FAIL...
3-So someone on another site suggested rwilco12's website to download agat63's GB27 kernel and villuminati ...I went there. but there's 4 different things to download...I didnt know which to download and didn't know what Villuminati. And where to download it. Know one there helped me with that...
4-Someone else said for me to flash one-click GB27 by a user named garwynn. BUT idk where or what to download. They gave me no links -_-
Haven't had my cell for a month! Please help and PLEASE provide specific steps/info. Thank you!!!
- By Brian Low in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:39 PM
- By zeeesss in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:50 AM
- By gotta have it android in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:39 PM
- By mjcecil in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 03:18 PM