Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S3 cases

I know this topic has been discussed, but does anybody know if any stores will have cases or screen protectors today? I didn't order one in time on amazon to get it here for my phone.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Galaxy S3 cases

I called around to a few stores here in GA and was told they have cases but can't sell until the phone is released in store.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

oh that is a bummer! I'm going to have to baby this thing for a week. Lol

Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by mc7hockey View Post

Lol... I going to have mine for 2 years without a case or screen protector.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yea I usually rock my phones naked but I've seen some reviewers say the phone is extremely slippery.

ROM
    Liquid Smooth

I know its been covered in other forums, but the Phantom Skinz full body, or chromatics, are an awesome alternative to cases.

I like mine naked too (lol), but the skin provides pretty decent full coverage plus adds a really comfortable amount of grip.

Eloquently thumbed from my Galaxy Nexus
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks. I'll check that site out.

Quote Originally Posted by mc7hockey View Post

Lucky you...I've got a spiffy new case here (kickstand and all) and no phone

Sprint store had a few when I went to activate my phone (having problems online) but they only had pink.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl View Post
    Lucky you...I've got a spiffy new case here (kickstand and all) and no phone
    I would like to see your kickstand case, please!
    Live every day like it is your last...because it COULD be!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyPhone View Post
    I would like to see your kickstand case, please!
    I brought this from Amazon.com. It was only 6.98 and only does the landscape stand...but I figured it will do to start off.

Amazon.com: PINK Stand TPU Back Cover Case For Samsung i9300 Galaxy S 3 SIII: Electronics
    Thanked by:

This what I got.

Sent from my ADR6300
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galaxy S3 cases-uploadfromtaptalk1340335144232.jpg  

Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

Ebay has that case in other colors for a couple bucks cheaper. I like the clear and Grey myself. Search S3 kickstand, or S3 tpu for more tpu options.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl View Post
    I brought this from Amazon.com. It was only 6.98 and only does the landscape stand...but I figured it will do to start off.

Amazon.com: PINK Stand TPU Back Cover Case For Samsung i9300 Galaxy S 3 SIII: Electronics
    I have the black one but no phone yet.

Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

Diztronic just released their cases on Amazon. Great quality... I had one on my EVO LTE.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

I just ordered the Otterbox Defender Glacier Galaxy S3 cases-318l2q-m0nl._sl500_aa300_.jpg

Now I just need my 32 gig phone. LOL.

ROM
    Stock

I'm absolutely obsessed with buying cases for this smartphone. I've bought three in a 24 hour period and I keep looking for more. Of course they are all girly cases except this one;http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...idcentral00-20 I think I'm going insane. Does anyone else feel like they've ordered to many cases but keeps looking for more?

ROM
    Stock

I'm absolutely obsessed with buying cases for this smartphone. I've bought three in a 24 hour period and I keep looking for more. Of course they are all girly cases except this one;Amazon.com: Sliver Deluxe PC Hard Metal Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 S3 i9300: Electronics I think I'm going insane. Does anyone else feel like they've ordered to many cases but keeps looking for more?

Nah shop away. Great thing about this phone is that it the exact same design wise across the board. Which means you can buy any accessory and it will fit. But I also like the cases with the credit slots built in.

I'll be awaiting the Trident Aegis case.

Samsung OEM case (replacement battery door) had that cool screen cover flap. Not sure how quickly the honeymoon would end and the flap would annoy me, but I dig the idea.
    LoveMyPhone likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by epic_samantha View Post
    I'm absolutely obsessed with buying cases for this smartphone. I've bought three in a 24 hour period and I keep looking for more. Of course they are all girly cases except this one;Amazon.com: Sliver Deluxe PC Hard Metal Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 S3 i9300: Electronics I think I'm going insane. Does anyone else feel like they've ordered to many cases but keeps looking for more?
    I've got the bug too. I have bought 7 cases so far. The only thing in them right now is a hope...and a dream. God Bless the FedEx man, may your deliveries be swift.

Thanked by:

Has ANYONE found just a bumper that goes just around the edges, besides the alumminum ones?!?
    Or, anyone who got the alumminum one that can tell me if it REALLY does or doesn't affect signal or GPS?
    The phone is so light and thin I just don't want to have to put anything on it that changes that!
    Live every day like it is your last...because it COULD be!

Have one of these on my Epic 4G Touch GSII and it served me well. Although the silicon/rubber started stretching a bit by the power button towards the end. But I POP the phone out of the case several times daily to use in the cardock since i use the phone as my GPS, I do outside sales for my company. The kickstand was something I missed on the GSII since coming from the OG EVO. This one lets you use it in portrait and landscape. I already have a OTTERBOX Commuter case on order( IT TOO WAS DELAYED!!)

Quote Originally Posted by crow11ad View Post
    I just ordered the Otterbox Defender Glacier Click image for larger version. 

Name:	318L2Q+m0NL._SL500_AA300_.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	28439

Now I just need my 32 gig phone. LOL.
    Received this email last week the day after I received a shipping notice from AMAZON...I have some CRUZERLITE TPU cases with the embossed Android guy on the back that are pretty nice to hold me over until the OTTERBOX gets here. Phone delayed, case delayed, Oh well.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Customer,

First of all we thank you for purchasing with us and appreciate your business.

The Pre-Order Otterbox Case you have purchase were schedule to ship during
    June 22~25th.

and we received Otterbox shipment yesterday. However all Galaxy S3 Otterbox
    products were was not included on this shipment and without notice Otterbox
    now have change ETA on this product release date.

Again we truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Here are what We can do accomodate for our error,

1. We can provide you with full refund and cancel the transaction

2. or switch to other Premium Galaxy S3 cases (Incipio, MOBC, Ballistic) at
    30% discounted from MSRP price.

3 or we can ship order on future release date, and we will wave your
    shipping fee and provide you with additiona $5.00 partial refund.

Here are latest ETA date we recieved from the Otterbox manufacture,

and Otterbox will not be available with other sellers as well till this time
    around.

Galaxy S3:

- Commuter [Black]: Late June/Early July

- Commuter [Colors]: Mid July

- Defender [Black]: Late July

- Defender [Colors]; Early/Mid-August

We truly apologize for inconvenience, and please let us know if you want to
    wait, cancel or switch as soon as possible.

Thank you,

CITI
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast