Do the stores have cases?

fupayme

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Anyone seen any "just get buy cases" TPU or other cases at malls or stores? I will wait and get an Otterbox Case when they ship, but in the mean time, would be in the market for a TPU or other cheap case to get by for awhile.

fupayme

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy, and some of the Sprint stores have them in stock. Picked up a clear, frosted one, as I wait for my otterbox.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

rdandy5875

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
In the sprint stores around here they had the body glove one above and also the one got which is strange. I've never heard of the name, Rendom Order. And a google search shows nothing, but It's a nice case. hard and soft one piece, fits the phone SUPER tight and comes with a holster. It is black and had a faux carbon fiber wanna be pattern on the back. It was $30. Not sure if I want to keep it it's really tight and I'm actually scared I'll break the phone taking it off. This phone is to thin, though, it needs a case.

I just got it for the mean time until I got a better one but I'm kind of liking this one.

EDIT: found a review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upWGCSSGXjk

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
In the sprint stores around here they had the body glove one above and also the one got which is strange. I've never heard of the name, Rendom Order. And a google search shows nothing, but It's a nice case. hard and soft one piece, fits the phone SUPER tight and comes with a holster. It is black and had a faux carbon fiber wanna be pattern on the back. It was $30. Not sure if I want to keep it it's really tight and I'm actually scared I'll break the phone taking it off. This phone is to thin, though, it needs a case.

I just got it for the mean time until I got a better one but I'm kind of liking this one.

EDIT: found a review: Random Order Case and Holster Combo for Galaxy S III Review - YouTube

i love this case still slim fit..feel more premium, great protection and the color os perfect for pebble blue

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

EDIT: found a review: Random Order Case and Holster Combo for Galaxy S III Review - YouTube

this is the case i have...using it and so far liking it. i'm still waiting on my otterbox though :)

rdandy5875

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I should also add a real world review of that random order case. About an hour after putting it on, I dropped the phone onto concrete, right on a corner, at about 1.5 to 2 feet high (lawn chair I saw sitting). No damage, except again I was reminded how very tight this case fits as it was a pita to get off to inspect for damage. I felt I may have damaged the phone taking it on and off.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I should also add a real world review of that random order case. About an hour after putting it on, I dropped the phone onto concrete, right on a corner, at about 1.5 to 2 feet high (lawn chair I saw sitting). No damage, except again I was reminded how very tight this case fits as it was a pita to get off to inspect for damage. I felt I may have damaged the phone taking it on and off.

ur right about the super snug and tight fit. i wanted to take the case off for a second to change out the battery and the back came off with the case. i was sure i was going to break the phones back door :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad