Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts

Default The perfect Case I want

Have a new White Sprint Galaxy S3

1) In a perfect world, I want a REPLACEMENT back cover that has that old Blackberry 'rubberized' plastic so that it improves the grip of the device as its way too slippery to use with one hand. I saw a post on metal backs, but that sounds as slippery as plastic.

2) If that doesn't exist than the thinnest clearest (or white) plastic case with much better grip. I don't want to add alot of bulk to the phone (like most iphone cases) but I need this to be less slippery.

Thoughts?

Default Re: The perfect Case I want

A leather belt holster with a swivel clip that will fit the phone with a TPU case on it.

The Rocketfish case from Best Buy is pretty nice. I have the white one and it's pretty nice. Best part is, it was only $25.

This belkin clear tpu I ran across the other day looks pretty good. http://amzn.to/LMmdcr

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

I found my perfect case!! FINALLY!!!

I have the same case and it is indeed GREAT

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by MaLLoThaPrince View Post
    I have the same case and it is indeed GREAT

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I feel like I hit the lotto!! Thats how good it is!! lol! To be honest, I thought it would just be a good temporary case till I decided on one of the more expensive ones (Seidio, OB, etc.). This case just looks and feels sleek and slim for a DUAL PROTECTION case! The buttons are so soft and easy to press and they don't stick out like on the OB commuter. All four corners are FULLY protected by both silicone/rubber and hard cover! And for the price.......HOME RUN!!!!
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,949 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    I feel like I hit the lotto!! Thats how good it is!! lol! To be honest, I thought it would just be a good temporary case till I decided on one of the more expensive ones (Seidio, OB, etc.). This case just looks and feels sleek and slim for a DUAL PROTECTION case! The buttons are so soft and easy to press and they don't stick out like on the OB commuter. All four corners are FULLY protected by both silicone/rubber and hard cover! And for the price.......HOME RUN!!!!
    I plan on ordering it today. Hope it can take a good beating. Have you dropped your phone in this case? Wish it came with one of those hard screen protector like the defender. Oh well. Probably won't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    I plan on ordering it today. Hope it can take a good beating. Have you dropped your phone in this case? Wish it came with one of those hard screen protector like the defender. Oh well. Probably won't need it.
    How much of a beating are you talking about, lol?? This case should handle whatever you throw at it. It has a soft silicone/rubber inner layer and a hard plastic cover outer layer like most big name cases. Its not too bulky either for a dual layer case. And if you don't like it.....it only cost $13 w/shipping and tax!!! Return it if you like. I am more than happy with this case!!

Global Posts
    1,949 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

How much of a beating are you talking about, lol?? This case should handle whatever you throw at it. It has a soft silicone/rubber inner layer and a hard plastic cover outer layer like most big name cases. Its not too bulky either for a dual layer case. And if you don't like it.....it only cost $13 w/shipping and tax!!! Return it if you like. I am more than happy with this case!!
    Just a natural drop when getting out of the car, running, jumping, a throw from a bad *** kid. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    Just a natural drop when getting out of the car, running, jumping, a throw from a bad *** kid. Lol
    Sounds like what I put my phones through minus the bad *** kid, lol! This case will take that abuse no problem!

Diztronic left and Acase on right. LOVE LOVE LOVE this case!!

Some side profile shots.

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

I found my perfect case!! FINALLY!!!

Click to view quoted image
    Where did you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by chapulincolorado View Post
    Where did you buy it?
    Acase Samsung Galaxy S3 Case - Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection

What type of screen protector do you have on your phone?

Quote Originally Posted by jared1202 View Post
    What type of screen protector do you have on your phone?
    I have a SGP Nano Ultra. Not bad. I've had cheaper that been better.

Cant wait till mine comes! Ordered mine last night the white and black though to match my white phone And I am also rocking the SGP Nano Ultra not a bad screen protector just took me 3 different ones to get it ALMOST perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzo1992 View Post
    Cant wait till mine comes! Ordered mine last night the white and black though to match my white phone And I am also rocking the SGP Nano Ultra not a bad screen protector just took me 3 different ones to get it ALMOST perfect
    Show us pictures when you get it!

Any cases out there with a kick-stand ala HTC?

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

I've never been a fan of the dual layer cases

Quote Originally Posted by JWLthief View Post
    I've never been a fan of the dual layer cases
    I can understand why people are not fans of dual layer cases, but they offer better protection than the single layer cases. This why I buy more than one type of case. I have about six cases now, and by the end of next month I am sure to have at least ten. That's just me. And I do use all of my cases.

Global Posts
    1,949 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

I want a life proof case for this baby. Think an otterbox defender inside one of those aquapacks would do the charm?

Global Posts
    152 Global Posts

to the OP, I hear ya and I'm looking for the exact same thing. For the moment, I have the Zagg invisibleshield on the back cover and it definitely reduces the slippery feel. I'm in the process of trying to modify a stock cover to fit my needs right now and am waiting for the extra cover to come in the mail from taiwan or wherever it is the ebay auction was from...

The ones from ebay work just fine in my opinion. I got one for about $10.00 with a free screen protector. The case is made of some kinda rubber gel material, good shock absorbant against drops

SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 i9300 items in i9300 tpu store on eBay!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast