Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Default Re: Otterboxs shipping July 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwagner34 View Post
    USPS is terrible at updating tracking info. Ive had this happen many of times it says they dont have it or they received shipping info but they dont have the package yet. Im sure yours has shipped!
    I have checked my email now before going to bed and nothing about it being on back order. Amazon's website said it should ship tomorrow or Friday.

Even if the seller did charge you for an item and you never got it Amazon I think honor's their product. So she would get a full refund anyways from my understanding. But like you said...I'm sure it shipped!

I hope mine ships in a few days so that we may see the case finally being released!

Global Posts
    1,159 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

I hope so. I have a case from sprint from a company called Random Order. It has a belt clip holster too and its nice but I really like the protection Otterbox gives and I especially like that they offered it in a few more colors other than black

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

What are ya using for a screen protector right now?

Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    I have checked my email now before going to bed and nothing about it being on back order. Amazon's website said it should ship tomorrow or Friday.

Even if the seller did charge you for an item and you never got it Amazon I think honor's their product. So she would get a full refund anyways from my understanding. But like you said...I'm sure it shipped!

I hope mine ships in a few days so that we may see the case finally being released!

Who was the seller you purchased from?

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Rwagner34 View Post
    Who was the seller you purchased from?
    alwayz-on-sale - They seem to have a good rep too. Lets hope that it holds up and they ship it today.

Here is the page.

Amazon.com: OtterBox 77-21086 Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy S3 - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Global Posts
    1,159 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

What are ya using for a screen protector right now?
    Just a sprint screen protector.

Sent from my Amaze-balls Samsung Galaxy S3

Supposedly SmartPhonePedia will ship the Defender on July 14th. I placed an order for a black case - we'll see...

Samsung Galaxy S3 OtterBox Defender Case

Ken

alwayz-on-sale - They seem to have a good rep too. Lets hope that it holds up and they ship it today.

Here is the page.

Amazon.com: OtterBox 77-21086 Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy S3 - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thats the same seller I emailed yesterday. I asked if they had them in stock and if so when would it ship. There reply was they dont have them in stock but it would ship July 11th. Little confused on there reply. Im going to go ahead and order and see what happens!

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Yeah I will keep you posted on my findings as well. I am expecting a delayed shipping email. If that s the case then I will be canceling the order and re-ordering VIA Amazon them self. Might even get the white one at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by kgilbertsen View Post
    Supposedly SmartPhonePedia will ship the Defender on July 14th. I placed an order for a black case - we'll see...

Ken
    I emailed them this morning and receieved a quick response. They will have them in stock today and will ship today. They said the website will be updated today to show they are actually in stockk.

Yeah I will keep you posted on my findings as well. I am expecting a delayed shipping email. If that s the case then I will be canceling the order and re-ordering VIA Amazon them self. Might even get the white one at that point.
    I ordered from here too. Ill let you know what happens.

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Thanks for keep us posted guys! I will let you know as soon as I see a shipping date or anything for that matter.

Global Posts
    1,159 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

No otterbox in the mail today. what exactly do we pay for when we pay for expedited shipping? Lol

Ken
    I got an email today letting me know it shipped USPS. I gave them a call, and was told to expect it in Chicago by Sat/Mon, as it is coming from New York. If true, they did better than shipping on the 14th as their website said when the case was ordered. I'll post here when I get it.
    Ken

Global Posts
    1,159 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

I got an email today letting me know it shipped USPS. I gave them a call, and was told to expect it in Chicago by Sat/Mon, as it is coming from New York. If true, they did better than shipping on the 14th as their website said when the case was ordered. I'll post here when I get it.
    Ken
    Oh good I'm glad ur getting it

Ken

Putting in my order now!!!! Cancel Amazon again. Got a email from seller saying it will ship Friday then receive a email from seller saying the 24th! Unreal!!!!

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Grats! Mine should ship by tomorrow....Or so it says. I should have mine by the 20th if it ships on time.

Global Posts
    1,159 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Well got an email from the company on Amazon saying the case has been delayed. And the email has the nerve to say not to leave negative feedback when they marked my item as shipped and it hasn't been. WTF?!? I would cancel the order and get it from smartphonepedia but I want the purple one and its out of stock there too and won't be in stock until the end of the month which is around the same time as my order on Amazon FML

At least I have some other goodies coming in the mail I bought for my phone from EBay & Amazon. I bought 2 extra samsung standard oem batteries that come with a wall charger along with a 32GB memory card, extra samsung usb and wall plug combo, and a waterproof pouch for the S3 from amazon. At least those will soften the blow of not getting my otterbox. Does anyone know if a slim extended battery has been released and if so where I can get it?

Last edited by MBM7881; 07-13-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Global Posts
    1,159 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Well I went to my local sprint corporate store and they had the otterbox defender case for the s3. the lady who works there told me that they got them the day before yesterday in shipment so anyone looking to get the otterbox cases that ordered it try going to your local sprint store. The only bad thing is that they only have the black case and I wanted the purple one. Oh well at least I got it

Quote Originally Posted by MBM7881 View Post
    Well I went to my local sprint corporate store and they had the otterbox defender case for the s3. the lady who works there told me that they got them the day before yesterday in shipment so anyone looking to get the otterbox cases that ordered it try going to your local sprint store. The only bad thing is that they only have the black case and I wanted the purple one. Oh well at least I got it

Excellent. What'd they charge for it?

Ken

Global Posts
    1,159 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Excellent. What'd they charge for it?

Ken
    With tax it came out to $54.11. Without tax $49.99. I'll post pictures when I get home. Its nice. Bout time lol

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Well mine shipped from Amazon today. Only cost me $39.63. When I get it I will post pictures! Plus I should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday. I might go down to my local best buy and pick it up then return it when it comes in un opened! But again that's if it's there.

Thanks for all the updates guys! If you get it share pictures with us!

Cheers...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,159 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Well mine shipped from Amazon today. Only cost me $39.63. When I get it I will post pictures! Plus I should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday. I might go down to my local best buy and pick it up then return it when it comes in un opened! But again that's if it's there.

Thanks for all the updates guys! If you get it share pictures with us!

Cheers...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Online they definitely had better deals and cheaper prices but I'm impatient and the constant back orders and delays got me frustrated. I hope you get yours soon

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,159 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

here are some pictures of the case...well one of the case with my phone and the other of the box. the box looks different from their usual boxes for their cases. i should have taken a picture of it without my phone but i go so happy they actually had it that i put the case on right in the sprint store. and its a PITA to take off...lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Otterboxs shipping July 10th.-dsc01161.jpg   Otterboxs shipping July 10th.-dsc01163.jpg  

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Very nice! I have have the white model (But ATT) and I am getting the black one for it. I think the black makes it look nice. Now I have a commuter case to sell!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast