Otterboxs shipping July 10th.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I did but I get that automated system. And when I enter the tracking # on the system it says there's no record of it. I want to speak to an actual person. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Aww no good! :(

I just ordered a black one from someone on Amazon who has it in stock. Or so it says. If I get the email saying its outta stock I will just cancel it. So far nothing and it has not shipped yet.

Maybe you should go down to your local UPS store or call Amazon.

Rwagner34

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Aww no good! :(

I just ordered a black one from someone on Amazon who has it in stock. Or so it says. If I get the email saying its outta stock I will just cancel it. So far nothing and it has not shipped yet.

Maybe you should go down to your local UPS store or call Amazon.

Let us know if it ships!! Ive got a email into another seller. Let you guys know what they say. First email they said they dont have them in stock but they will ship out Friday. I sent an email back just to clarify! Hope this seller is bsing me!

Rwagner34

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I did but I get that automated system. And when I enter the tracking # on the system it says there's no record of it. I want to speak to an actual person. Lol

USPS is terrible at updating tracking info. Ive had this happen many of times it says they dont have it or they received shipping info but they dont have the package yet. Im sure yours has shipped!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
USPS is terrible at updating tracking info. Ive had this happen many of times it says they dont have it or they received shipping info but they dont have the package yet. Im sure yours has shipped!

I have checked my email now before going to bed and nothing about it being on back order. Amazon's website said it should ship tomorrow or Friday.

Even if the seller did charge you for an item and you never got it Amazon I think honor's their product. So she would get a full refund anyways from my understanding. But like you said...I'm sure it shipped!

I hope mine ships in a few days so that we may see the case finally being released!

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I hope so. I have a case from sprint from a company called Random Order. It has a belt clip holster too and its nice but I really like the protection Otterbox gives and I especially like that they offered it in a few more colors other than black

Rwagner34

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I have checked my email now before going to bed and nothing about it being on back order. Amazon's website said it should ship tomorrow or Friday.

Even if the seller did charge you for an item and you never got it Amazon I think honor's their product. So she would get a full refund anyways from my understanding. But like you said...I'm sure it shipped!

I hope mine ships in a few days so that we may see the case finally being released!

Who was the seller you purchased from?

Rwagner34

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
alwayz-on-sale - They seem to have a good rep too. Lets hope that it holds up and they ship it today.

Here is the page.

Amazon.com: OtterBox 77-21086 Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy S III - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Thats the same seller I emailed yesterday. I asked if they had them in stock and if so when would it ship. There reply was they dont have them in stock but it would ship July 11th. Little confused on there reply. Im going to go ahead and order and see what happens!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I will keep you posted on my findings as well. I am expecting a delayed shipping email. If that s the case then I will be canceling the order and re-ordering VIA Amazon them self. Might even get the white one at that point.

Rwagner34

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I will keep you posted on my findings as well. I am expecting a delayed shipping email. If that s the case then I will be canceling the order and re-ordering VIA Amazon them self. Might even get the white one at that point.

I ordered from here too. Ill let you know what happens.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
No otterbox in the mail today. :( what exactly do we pay for when we pay for expedited shipping? Lol

Sent from my Amaze-balls Samsung Galaxy S3 :)

kgilbertsen

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Supposedly SmartPhonePedia will ship the Defender on July 14th. I placed an order for a black case - we'll see...

Samsung Galaxy S3 OtterBox Defender Case

Ken

I got an email today letting me know it shipped USPS. I gave them a call, and was told to expect it in Chicago by Sat/Mon, as it is coming from New York. If true, they did better than shipping on the 14th as their website said when the case was ordered. I'll post here when I get it.
Ken

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I got an email today letting me know it shipped USPS. I gave them a call, and was told to expect it in Chicago by Sat/Mon, as it is coming from New York. If true, they did better than shipping on the 14th as their website said when the case was ordered. I'll post here when I get it.
Ken

Oh good I'm glad ur getting it

Sent from my Amaze-balls Samsung Galaxy S3 :)