1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up 2 Great Cases, without spending much..

I figured since most want to buy a good case, without having to spend a fortune, that I'd suggest two that I bought, that work VERY well, and cost little compared to other cases one could find.

If your looking for really good protection, say like the Otterbox cases or Seido Cases, this case is for you: Amazon.com: Acase Samsung Galaxy S3 case - Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection (White/Black) (Fits AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon): Cell Phones & Accessories

Bought it after reading the reviews, and I'm impressed. Everything is cut out perfectly, it's heavily protected, so it does add a little bulk, but not too bad. When compared to Otterbox or others, it protects it just the same, for much less! Looks great, feels great, and under $15

For those day's where I don't need or want all that protection, I bought a plain old TPU case, that feels great, and again, looks great: Amazon.com: Cimo Gloss Back Flexible TPU Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 S3 (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, International) - Frosted Clear (Revision 2): Cell Phones & Accessories

The case is frosted clear, so on my white S3, it simply looks good. No idea how it would look on a blue S3, but if your phone is white, and you need a simple case with good grip feel, this is the one. The seller CIMO, is outstanding, and if you have any issues they will send you a new case free, to fix anything you may have wrong. My case had a small defect, and the seller quickly fixed it by sending me another case that fit my phone perfectly. Under $8 at the time I bought it, and no complaints.

Both cases offer each it's own style and protection, but for the price, and quality/feel of both, you can't go wrong!
    Last edited by r3ddawn; 07-29-2012 at 12:48 AM.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: 2 Great Cases, without spending much..

I have the Acase. It is a really good case. For the money it is just right. I have a Blue S3, so I am not sure how the other case would look on my phone. Has anyone bought the other case that has a Blue S3? I am still looking for a purely clear flexible TPU case.

I have a Diztronic TPU case and the Acase and love both!! The Acase is my everyday case because I want the protection from accidents. The TPU case will only be used for formal events especially when you're wearing a suit!!

I'm currently looking for an armband case for gym use. I just launched my phone recently from the elliptical machine and it PLINKOed through some machines. The Acase solidly protected it thankfully!!

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    I have a Diztronic TPU case and the Acase and love both!! The Acase is my everyday case because I want the protection from accidents. The TPU case will only be used for formal events especially when you're wearing a suit!!

I'm currently looking for an armband case for gym use. I just launched my phone recently from the elliptical machine and it PLINKOed through some machines. The Acase solidly protected it thankfully!!

Is this case slippery, I cant seem to find any input about whether or not this case adds grip? I'm looking for the smallest (slim) case I can find that adds grip and includes a decent kickstand. But if this case adds grip I may get it for the time being.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by heggood View Post
    Is this case slippery, I cant seem to find any input about whether or not this case adds grip? I'm looking for the smallest (slim) case I can find that adds grip and includes a decent kickstand. But if this case adds grip I may get it for the time being.
    If your talking about the two cases I posted about, then yes, both have a good grip feel. Note that the Acase adds some bulk, since it's heavily protecting the phone, while the clear TPU case I posted about, is for minor protection, and better grip...

Quote Originally Posted by heggood View Post
    This case is very slim and has excellent grip. You wouldn't think it was any good for the price, the kick stand is kind of cheap but for the price, you could replace it every couple of months and still be spending less than other cases. Amazon.com: Fosmon PC + TPU Hybrid Case with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories