Body Glove Tough Suit for GS3

Batt1eRatt1e

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Seen this case at Wal-Mart. They wouldn't let me open it and check it out. I haven't seen any pics of reviews of this case online. Anyone know anything about it?

Batt1eRatt1e

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

No it's not that one. It's called Tough Suit and it's military tested spec. I took my Otterbox back after having it for two days. I thought the Otterbox felt cheap and was plain. I went and got the Tough Suit for $37 and tax at Wal-Mart. They had two the other day and now just had one. The one I got is white and grey. It's the same level of protection as the Otterbox, flash, camera, speaker all exposed, built in screen protector with cut outs, ports and buttons covered, but personally I think it feels and looks leaps and bounds better than the Otterbox, plus it was cheaper. They grey and white looks slick with the white GS3. I'm very happy with this case but will get the Obex case once it's released. Like I said there literally is no info about this case so it must be really new, not even the Body Glove site mentions it. If you see this case and want an Otterbox level of protection I highly recommend this case instead of the Otterbox.

josh33_unc

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
i love the tough suit...it's great, durable, and protects against damn near anything,

the obex eh? you mean this thing that came to my house yesterday? lol

306506_4764713397077_1793012173_n.jpg

TigerDave99

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
i love the tough suit...it's great, durable, and protects against damn near anything,

the obex eh? you mean this thing that came to my house yesterday? lol

So now that you have both the Body Glove Tough Suit and the Seidio Obex cases, what are your thoughts and experiences? Because I've narrowed my choices down to those two & the Body Glove Drop Suit.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
josh 33_unc,

How is the Body Glove Tough Suit screen protector for fingerprints? Is it anti-fingerprint? How is the screen protector overall?

BTW, my GF's nephew is being recruited by Alabama football.

josh33_unc

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So now that you have both the Body Glove Tough Suit and the Seidio Obex cases, what are your thoughts and experiences? Because I've narrowed my choices down to those two & the Body Glove Drop Suit.
have the defender now too. using it. returned the obex, more use to the lifeproof waterproof ones, the body glove is good for the price and walmart only

josh 33_unc,

How is the Body Glove Tough Suit screen protector for fingerprints? Is it anti-fingerprint? How is the screen protector overall?

BTW, my GF's nephew is being recruited by Alabama football.

answered yours on xda, lol
roll tide !

keshy19

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
So now that this thread has been here a while and some time has passed, how has that toughsuit for the s3 held up? I have the otterbox defender for my s3, just took the case off so I could separate the battery, I do this once in a while to let the phone rest and allow the circuits to cool off. Now that I've put the damn thing back together, my defender case finally ended up like the last 3 otterbox defender cases: outer layer has gone loose, the rubber on the corners has worn out. good thing I bought it discounted..

TigerDave99

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, I can tell you that my Drop Suit case is unchanged from the day I bought it. It's been working very well. The ribs on the edge really help with the "hold factor".

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I originally got the phone with the Otterbox Commuter as a basic case until I figured out what I needed. I later then got the Marware CEO Hybrid because I wanted one with a flip lid.

In addition, I am training my own service dog. He picks up anything I drop. However, he has a "hard" mouth and has broken a few little things (USB micro card reader). Whenever I drop my phone, I have to tell him no then pick it up myself. I just know he is going to bite down too hard. BUT, he can pick up a magazine without punching a hole or ripping it; pick up a dime and spit it out in my hand; pick my a book without tearing it; etc etc. I think hard things make him want to clamp down harder to keep a grip.

For you folks who have the BodyGlove Tough Suit, if I kept it in the holster except for when I am using it, would the phone survive a dog picking it up for me? From the looks of it, the phone sits face down inside the holster section.

The alternative is to affix a bit of cloth with a grip so he can pick it up with that vs the case itself. I can do that with the Marware case.

izzyrixx

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I have had my TOUGH Suit since January, as well as my s3. I love it! It's low profile (in comparison to OtterBox Defender OR Commuter), the 'rubber don't break' ....**** gets saggy like boobies n gravity! As far as having ANY case on this phone it is TRULY unecessary!!! It's a fricken rock!!!! But for ya pansies, the TOUGH suit is BEYOND enough.... The screen protector on it doesn't make my fingerS stick too it!!! Which is nice because otterbox would get grungy and hellof gross. The bigger the $$$$$ doesn't mean better, NOT EVER, so try the little guy out for once.....you'll cream all over it.

EDIT: Just like the otterbox - the phone-in-case GOES BOTH WAYS WITH THE HOLSTER.

Joe Natas

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
this case drives me nuts...i cant get rid of the air bubbles no matter what I do...very frustrating..I have a s4...Any suggestions??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR