Stylus

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody used a stylus with there S3? I have been thinking about one for the S memo app but I don't know if there actually worth it, I have done enough research to know I don't want the Samsung stylus. Thanks

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Clendi

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know this too cuz I bought the sketchbook app for. 99 ? during the play store sale. I want to use it but don't know which one (accessories) to get.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

emathed

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought one at Walgreens for $5.00 works great. I love it!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

LoveMyPhone

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I have several of the $5.00 from Walgreens and a couple that were about $20.00 at Walmart, and even some pen/stylus combination ones. They all work GREAT! I love them! Keeps finger prints of my screen!

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
On a whim last night, I purchased a pen/stylus from Walgreens simply because I am very anal, and fingerprints on my screen bug the unholy hell out of me.. After a full day's worth of use, I am glad I did it! Texting is easier, scrolling through FB and Tumblr without leaving huge streak marks across the screen is awesome! One drawback is it doesn't work well with the menu/back buttons on the bottom of the screen, but flipping to use a fingertip is effortless..

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I use an "iPic" that I got from Radio Shack. It's s guitar pick with a stylus on the end. I like it because I don't even notice that it's in my pocket. $10, not cheap, but not bad. $20 is imo a ripoff for one of these. $5-$10 is about right.