Which extended battery do I get?!?

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Choice #1- Gorrilla Gadget 4500mAH $19.99
Choice #2- Hyperion 4200mAh $24.99

I know it sounds like a no brainer... but in a few of the reviews I saw that for the Hyperion they get 50+ hrs of use! PLUS bulk does count for me as I still want to have some sort of case around my phone (I am very clumsy -__-). So which one do you think I should get? Experience from anyone who has had (or has) one of these batteries would be very helpful, thanks!

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I can get 90 hours too. If I'm at home, on wifi,airplane mode, and don't touch it.
50 is stretching it. I'm up to about 39 hours with light usage.

I don't believe for a second anyone can get 90 hours ( or even half that ) of battery life on any battery on the planet.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I think I might go with Hyperion though because #1- they only have a white back cover and my phone is pebble blue and #2- I've seen reviews of people getting 50+ hrs from it and one person got NINETY hrs!

Not true. The Gorilla Gadget has you covered. The choices are Blue, White and Black. They did have Red, but it's not currently listed. And the covers are sleek, following the lines of the phone. I have White. I've gotten just over 40 hours with some pretty heavy use, all on 4G LTE (no wifi). Whichever battery you choose, just remember to break it in, as instructed, for maximum performance.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Not true. The Gorilla Gadget has you covered. The choices are Blue, White and Black. They did have Red, but it's not currently listed. And the covers are sleek, following the lines of the phone. I have White. I've gotten just over 40 hours with some pretty heavy use, all on 4G LTE (no wifi). Whichever battery you choose, just remember to break it in, as instructed, for maximum performance.

Yes I know, but Pebble Blue is sold out though.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine last night... can't wait to get it :eek:

<< Sent from my SG3 using Tapatalk >>

Got my battery today... my phone is a fatty!!! the battery is double the thickness of the original ..obviously... so it's quite a bit fatter. My son said, "that makes your phone not as cool..." lol....
But it will be cool on my full days when I need extra power.

I wear my pants snug... I don't think this one is going to fit in my jeans pocket... lol

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Got my battery today... my phone is a fatty!!! the battery is double the thickness of the original ..obviously... so it's quite a bit fatter. My son said, "that makes your phone not as cool..." lol....
But it will be cool on my full days when I need extra power.

I wear my pants snug... I don't think this one is going to fit in my jeans pocket... lol

Check this one out http://www.droidax.com

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

unclejames1

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
is there any extended life batteries that do not require a larger back cover? I'm looking at getting one the bamboo skins for my phone on the back cover only and by the sounds of what you guys are talking about it will no longer work for my phone with a larger back cover. plus any other pics of like the covers from other brands?

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

How do u break in a battery? Ive always heard this but never looked into it...
Thx

Sent from my Galaxy S3?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma