UNDERRATED! -- Body Glove Drop Suit case for S3

TigerDave99

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I received the Drop Suit case last night. Talk about underrated! This one is a keeper!

Single piece construction with excellent fit and finish. Soft enough to absorb shocks (unlike hard cases), but hard enough to not become a lint collector (like silicone).

Excellent grip because it's ribbed (for HIS pleasure), and looks masculine. Cutouts line up perfectly and do not obscure things like the LED flash.

I also like how the power and volume rocker buttons are covered, not exposed. Plus you don't have to fish to find them since the case now makes them flush with the outside of the case itself. And now I no longer accidentally press those side buttons because now they take a bit more force. A perfect amount, to me.

As a bonus, it contains an anti-microbial agent so it allegedly doesn't become a sponge for germs and microorganisms.

Only downside is that is if you want white, you are out of luck as it comes in black and navy blue only.

I'll post a video review of it shortly. Best $10 I've spent this year.

4.jpg

bdg-s3-main-dec.jpg

2thman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Liked your review and comparisons. Wanted to keep the white color of my G3 but too many said the "clear" case yellowed. Probably get the drop suit from Amazon Prime - is a bit more on ebay - about $8,440.31 more to be exact - I'm looking for under $20, not under $9000 (since the phone only cost me $49 at Best Buy). Not sure if they are hoping for someone to click by mistake - it does include shipping though ;)

sorry - I left off the link: Body Glove Drop Suit Rugged Case for Samsung Galaxy s III Black | eBay

Last edited: