Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Looking for a case for extended battery

    So I have this 4500mAh battery for the Sammy3. It adds alot of bulk, so I'm having trouble finding a case for it.
    Not sure I could afford to bulk it up any more, but I would at least like an option.

    Anyone know where us big battery people can turn?
  2. #2  
    mhinc's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts

    Default Re: Looking for a case for extended battery

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2noah View Post
    So I have this 4500mAh battery for the Sammy3. It adds alot of bulk, so I'm having trouble finding a case for it.
    Not sure I could afford to bulk it up any more, but I would at least like an option.

    Anyone know where us big battery people can turn?
    There you go sir!

    Basic case
    TPU Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Extended Battery

    Seidio Active Extended Case (Best protection for extended batteries you will need the Seidio battery cover)
    SEIDIO | ACTIVE Extended with Metal Kickstand Case for Samsung Galaxy S3
    Last edited by mhinc; 01-21-2013 at 08:56 AM.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
    Telus Mobility
    Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
    ---
  3. #3  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,093 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: Looking for a case for extended battery

    I got an extended TPU case for my Gnex when I ordered the Hyperion 3500 from Amazon. Couldn't post a link but here is a screenshot, just do a search on Amazon.


    What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

    Sent via Note 2
  4. #4  
    mhinc's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts

    Default Re: Looking for a case for extended battery

    Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    I got an extended TPU case for my Gnex when I ordered the Hyperion 3500 from Amazon. Couldn't post a link but here is a screenshot, just do a search on Amazon.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/21/ru5ejagy.jpg

    What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    I am not seeing a case with that though? Just the battery and back cover? dad2noah
    Already has the back plate and battery just needs a case now
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
    Telus Mobility
    Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
    ---
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Looking for a case for extended battery

    Quote Originally Posted by mhinc View Post
    There you go sir!

    Basic case
    TPU Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Extended Battery

    Seidio Active Extended Case (Best protection for extended batteries you will need the Seidio battery cover)
    SEIDIO | ACTIVE Extended with Metal Kickstand Case for Samsung Galaxy S3
    Thanks! The first link is the one from Gorilla Gadgets, which is where I got my battery from, so I know it will fit.
    The 2nd link, was a very cool case, but it says it will fit a 3500mAh battery. I have the 4200mAh, wondering it if will fit? I'd snag that up in a second it if did.
    I also found this on ebay, and am waiting a reply as to whether or not it will fit the 4200mAh battery.
    I really do like that Seidio case.

    Black Honeycomb TPU Gel Extended Battery Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 s 3 | eBay
  6. #6  
    mhinc's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts

    Default Re: Looking for a case for extended battery

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2noah View Post
    Thanks! The first link is the one from Gorilla Gadgets, which is where I got my battery from, so I know it will fit.
    The 2nd link, was a very cool case, but it says it will fit a 3500mAh battery. I have the 4200mAh, wondering it if will fit? I'd snag that up in a second it if did.
    I also found this on ebay, and am waiting a reply as to whether or not it will fit the 4200mAh battery.
    I really do like that Seidio case.



    Black Honeycomb TPU Gel Extended Battery Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 s 3 | eBay
    Ya. The Seidio site is confusing. They say that OEM batteries will fit, but give no actually mm size on the battery itself to know.
    Then on that ACTIVE case. You can get the Active case and holster combo, and then they have a link right from the Active case and holster combo to their over priced battery saying this is a great match. Then you go to the battery and it says the holster is not compatible???
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
    Telus Mobility
    Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
    ---
  7. #7  
    gollum18's Avatar

    Posts
    1,510 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

    Default Re: Looking for a case for extended battery

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2noah View Post
    Thanks! The first link is the one from Gorilla Gadgets, which is where I got my battery from, so I know it will fit.
    The 2nd link, was a very cool case, but it says it will fit a 3500mAh battery. I have the 4200mAh, wondering it if will fit? I'd snag that up in a second it if did.
    I also found this on ebay, and am waiting a reply as to whether or not it will fit the 4200mAh battery.
    I really do like that Seidio case.

    Black Honeycomb TPU Gel Extended Battery Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 s 3 | eBay
    I can vouch for that tpu case, I have it on my s3 and it made it like a tank.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

    Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

    Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Similar Threads

  1. Rearth SLIM Case for the SGN LTE Extended Battery
    By gobluejd in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Accessories
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:41 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 04:13 PM
  3. Holster for Surface case w/extended battery
    By byrds8 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 02:20 PM
  4. Custom DIY Dock for phones with cases or extended batteries
    By jonapga in forum Fascinate Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 03:45 AM
  5. Need case/cover for My Dinc w/ extended battery (not black please!)
    By verizonqueen in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 08:03 PM

Posting Permissions