Casemate Case

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I have 3 cases for my White SG3. One is the standard flip cover that I love, but doesn't offer any drop protection. The other is the white Elago G5 Slim Fit case (very minimalist and thin, but again nearly no protection except the back and corners), and now my new favorite, the white and black Case Mate case. Not as much protection as an Otterbox but it is not very thick, has good rubberized grips on the sides and a kickstand (that I don't use often).

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I have 3 cases for my White SG3. One is the standard flip cover that I love, but doesn't offer any drop protection. The other is the white Elago G5 Slim Fit case (very minimalist and thin, but again nearly no protection except the back and corners), and now my new favorite, the white and black Case Mate case. Not as much protection as an Otterbox but it is not very thick, has good rubberized grips on the sides and a kickstand (that I don't use often).

I'm partial to the Ballistic Smooth case, thin, sturdy, with all around raised corners to help with drop protection.
Heavier cases drive me a little nuts because many front sides interfere with typing. This one doesn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol